– Teams is a table which provides a collection of users who can belong to the same or different business units. A user can only belong to one team and has a respective team lead. A user belonging to a team has all the privileges that the team is entitled to except if the user has been restricted from some of them. When you add new person to the team, they will automatically have access to all shares you have provided the rest of the users on that team. In creating team, you can add a name of the team that you want to create and select team leads. You can also edit teams or deactivate teams. Teams can be set up any way you wish (Customer Service, Technicians, Management, and more), as long as they are within the same business unit of CRM.
– Reports section provides important data analyzation to gain meaningful insights. It helps you quickly and easily monitor, summarize, and update reports with charts, tables, graphs, and more. Reports can be seen in this section that can be accessed through Sales, Services, Leads, Forecast, Map, or Marketing areas. You can also use the search filter to quickly locate reports. Reports are often necessary when business requirements demand complex calculations, returning multiple data sets, grouping large sets of data, and retrieving data from database. Reports help you manage your progress towards your goals by helping you see how you’re doing and you can integrate your data and gain better business insights.
– Sales by Location report provides powerful insights that grow with your business and compare sales performance across multiple locations. Sales by Location report runs for an overview of sales activity across all business locations during a specific time period. You can track your sales and keep your finger on the pulse of your growing business. You can view the key metrics of your entire business locations. You can also view the total booked leads, the total cancelled leads, the sum of runs’estimated, the sum of won runs’ invoices, the closing ratio, and the ADL. Location report keeps your sales data organized and manageable.
– Call Logs is a table which provides data of different call loggings and call recordings that can be useful to users. It helps you to register the inbound calls (received from leads and customers) and outbound calls (dialed to leads and customers). This means that every incoming and outbound phone call is logged / recorded, giving you a clear picture of what your call agents are doing. For every phone call you’ll see the call duration, status, and will be able to listen to conversation recording. You can keep track of all the calls they make to their prospects. The call details can be further used to generate reports on billing details, average time spent on calls, number of calls per day, etc.
– Mailbox is an area in memory or on a storage device where e-mail and SMS is placed. The mail system allows you to compose, read, search, or mark it as “Attention” or “Resolved”, that is in your mailbox. In e-mail system, the users nor their computers are required to be online simultaneously; they need to connect only briefly, typically to a mail server or a webmail interface, for as long as it takes to send or receive messages. When the user receives e-mail, the mail system automatically puts it in the mailbox. In SMS systems, it uses standardized communication protocols to devices to exchange short messages. SMS can also notify you of sales inquiries, services, and other information pertinent to their business.
– Users is a table which provides individuals who have specific logins and passwords and a set of attached privileges at various access levels. This table includes some column such as a user’s name, nickname, email, phone number, role, department, address, status, and actions. Each user can have one or more roles but each user should belong to at least one security role to be able to access Apollo Soft. Each user is part of a business unit and can be assigned to only one business unit.
Apollo Soft provides the following functionality for user maintenance:
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Users
- Impersonating Other Users
- Update User’s Status
- Assigning Users
– Call Center (CRM dialler tool) is designed to help customer reach businesses for customer service. Designed mostly for phone support, Call Center (CRM dialler tool) increasingly allows for customers to communicate with call center customer service across multiple channels, including email, social media and even text message. It automatically tracks customers and helps you engage with your customers by knowing what they want and when they want it. By automatically tracking and responding to customers, our communication platform helps you close deals, follow up with prospects, and retain customer loyalty.